RETURNS INFORMATION Goods can either be returned to store or by post (see below). Please note that we do not offer an exchange service by post.
We reserve the right to refuse to exchange or refund items that are not returned within 30 days of delivery/receipt.
In order to qualify for our refunds policy, all Items must be in a re-saleable condition i.e. undamaged, in their original and undamaged packaging and complete with all tags and labels attached.
We reserve the right to refuse to refund items that are returned that are not in re-saleable condition. Goods returned in an unsatisfactory and not in a re-saleable condition may be returned to you at your expense.
Goods must be returned with your original receipt and be in the condition that they were purchased. Without a receipt we will exchange or refund in vouchers at the last known selling price.
Non-returnable items are listed below:
- Consumables with the exception of screw top containers where the seal has not been broken.
- Cake drums/boards, cake boxes
- Polystyrene dummies.
- Handmade icing flowers, due to the extremely fragile nature of the product and the special packaging techniques required.
- Bespoke made to order items.
Create A Cake will not refund mailing costs incurred in returning the goods. It is advisable to use a recorded delivery service, or at a minimum obtain a proof of posting at the post office in the unlikely event the goods are lost in transit. You may wish to take out additional insurance for high value items.
- Special order items are non-returnable.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
RETURNS BY POST In order to return goods by post , firsty please contact us by phone or email with details of your name, order number, items to be returned and reason for returning.
All return goods should be sent to us via the Post Office to: CREATE A CAKE SUGARCRAFT SUPPLIERS
94 PAGE MOSS LANE
The parcel should contain:
- The item(s) you purchased that you wish to return in their original condition.
- Your original delivery note with a note clearly stating which item(s) you are returning and the reasons why you are returning the goods.
You will need to pay for the postage but we will refund the delivery charge if we have made an error in our despatch or if the item received is faulty or unfit for purpose, unless you have decided to keep part of the received order.
We are unable to accept any responsibility for items that are lost or damaged in the post. You must ensure that your items are securely packaged, and obtain a proof of posting. Please allow at least two days for your goods to reach us.
Please note that we are not able to give exchanges for goods returned by post, and you should allow 28 days to receive your refund. Refunds are made via the same method used for original payment and can take up to 3 working days to appear in your account.